Osprey Nest Café
March 28-May 12, 2023
NEW! Reservation only – please make your reservation by clicking the link above
The Osprey Nest Café is a 6 week café and bake shop open to the public with cuisine themes changing weekly. It is a simulation environment designed to give students the opportunity to interact with guests and learn to produce restaurant quality food, just as they would when beginning a career in the hospitality industry.
Themes and Sample Menus 2023
*Subject to change
Iconic American – March 28, 29, 30, 31
French – April 11, 12, 13
Asian – April 25, 26, 27, 28
New England – May 9, 11, 12
How does it work?
- Make a reservation using the link above. This year, we are not accepting walk-ins. Please call (207) 594-2161 if you need assistance.
- On the day of your reservation, come to Mid-Coast School of Technology (1 Main St., Rockland) Doors will unlock at 12:00pm.
- Proceed upstairs to the Osprey Nest Café. Please keep in mind that classes are in session.
- You will be seated by the host staff.
- Enjoy your meal.
- When done, proceed to the counter to pay ($15/person) and bake shop items (purchased separately). We accept cash, debit or credit cards.